Stauffers of Kissel Hill Home & Garden Store has the selection you need. And, you can even shop online.
Mechanicsburg is home to the Stauffers of Kissel Hill Home & Garden Store. This location offers a wide selection of lawn and garden products, including trees, mulch, and shrubs. The store also offers seasonal garden supplies. They even offer a small but fun gift boutique, complete with lawn care supplies, patio furniture, and home & gift items.
This store also carries a variety of other items, such as food, household goods, pharmaceuticals, and party goods. During the planting season, you can buy a wide variety of plants, including newer varieties. They also have a great staff that can help you find the right plants for your needs. This is by far the best place to shop for plants during the spring and summer months. They have a great selection and have detailed descriptions of all the plants that they carry.
Although they have higher prices than most stores, the staff at this location is very friendly and helpful. They answered my questions without hesitation. This is the best way to find plants for your garden, and they have a wide variety to choose from. I’ll definitely be checking out this location when I need plants in the near future. This store is sure to be a hit with local residents. They also accept credit cards. Mechanicsburg is definitely in luck! Located at 51 Gettysburg Pike, the Stauffers of Kissel Hill Home and Garden Store is open 7 days a week and will be closed on Sunday. The store is expected to open around mid-May.
Some amazing point you read it
- Indoor plants
- Adding plants to your home is a great way to add a touch of nature and brighten your space. You can choose from a wide variety of indoor plants, which are perfect for all rooms. Some of the most common houseplants include cacti, succulents, and air plants.
- In addition to their health benefits, plants also add a natural look to your home. You can find succulents in a wide range of shapes and colors, and cacti can provide an exotic look. You can also get large plants like the fiddle leaf fig to add a dramatic accent to your home.
- There are a number of factors that influence how much water a plant needs. Some plants can tolerate full shade, while others need bright sunlight. You can get advice from a local garden center on the best type of plants for your home.
- One method involves putting them in a container filled with water. The other involves immersing them in standing water.
- Prepared food
- Founded in 1932, Stauffers of Kissel Hill has been around for more than seventy years. The company has grown from a fruit stand along Lititz Pike to a multi-store operation spanning eight home & garden stores in central Pennsylvania.
- The company’s 77-year-old business operates three supermarkets, as well as eight home & garden stores. It has been awarded the honor of Garden Center Magazine’s Innovator of the Year.
- In addition to fresh produce, the company offers seafood, frozen foods and prepared foods. The company’s newest store will also offer a butcher shop, bulk food and a bakery. The store will be located in a former Darrenkamp’s grocery store and is expected to open in May.
- The company is also known for its signature fruit dip. This is a surprisingly tasty concoction consisting of a mango, mandarin orange, and lime. The concoction features a cream cheese marshmallow dip and is garnished with sliced fruits.
- In the food department, the deli features a number of inventive offerings such as the Scallops and Sun Dried Tomatoes Cake. The kitchen is led by Cathy Sharp, a veteran of the industry who has been with the company for more than 20 years. The store also offers a slew of specialty soups and salads.
- Patio furniture
- Whether you’re looking for a new patio furniture set, or a new plant, Stauffers of Kissel Hill is your one-stop shop for all of your outdoor needs. Known for their large selection of trees, shrubs, and landscaping design tools, they can help you make your outdoor space the envy of the neighborhood.
- When designing your new outdoor space, you should consider the size of the area. If you’re limited on space, you may want to choose furniture that’s designed with the smallest possible footprint in mind. You can also choose to decorate your patio with garden art, accent rugs, or even garden lighting.
- For the ultimate in patio furniture, you’ll want to opt for pieces that are designed to withstand the elements. For instance, aluminum will withstand moisture and can be easily cleaned with soap and water. However, wood will require a little more maintenance.
- You may also consider a portable partition or trellis to create privacy. This can be a cost effective way to add some oomph to your backyard.
- Moving closer to Harrisburg
- Originally started as a fruit stand in the 1930s, Stauffers of Kissel Hill has expanded to include several supermarkets and a home and garden center in central Pennsylvania. Today, the company has locations in Lititz and Rohrerstown, Pennsylvania. It also operates a grocery store in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania.
- Stauffers of Kissel Hill is known for its exceptional customer service and the company’s partnership with local growers. They can help you select the plants that will work best for your garden. They also sell lawn and garden supplies and patio accessories. They are open Monday through Sunday. They also carry gifts and home & garden boutique goods.
- The new store will be approximately 45,000 square feet and will include a bakery, butcher shop, and extensive fresh produce section. It will also offer signature departments and bulk foods. The store will also feature an in-house meat cutter. It is expected to open in mid-May. Located at the former location of Darrenkamp’s grocery store, the store will also be open during “Under the Tent” events.
- Located on the Pennsylvania side of the Potomac River, Stauffers of Kissel Hill is an independently owned home and garden store that offers a wide range of products and services for the home. It operates seven home and garden stores in central Pennsylvania, a grocery store in Rohrerstown, Pennsylvania, and a ecommerce site that sells plants and garden supplies online.
- In addition to its retail business, the company also provides landscape design and consulting. It is ranked the seventh largest independent garden center in the United States and Canada by Garden Center magazine. In 2016, the company saw record year-end sales.
- The company has experienced strong growth in its greenhouse, home accents, and home & garden departments. This is due in part to the opening of new stores last year, as well as the company’s expanded product mix on the home side of the business, which includes boutique fashion, jewelry, spa products, and landscape design. This year, Stauffers will expand its product mix with a new fresh foods store. It will be located in a building that once housed Darrenkamp’s grocery store in Lititz, and will offer a full-service butcher shop, bakery, and a large fresh produce section. The store will also offer meal options during outdoor “Under the Tent” events.
- The Stauffers of Kissel Hill Home & Garden Stores are a part of the family-owned and operated business that started as a roadside fruit stand in 1932. In the ’80s, the company ran a robust landscape design build division. However, commercial market was drying up in the early ’90s, so they closed the division. Earlier this year, Stauffers added landscape design and gardening coach consulting to its offerings. They also launched an ecommerce site that offers gardening supplies and plants for sale to customers in the U.S., and plans to expand their ecommerce offerings in the future.
- The Stauffers of Kissel Hills Home & Garden Stores saw their highest year-end sales ever in 2016. The company had more than 900 employees and generated more than $32 million in revenue.
Spring Open House Event
Located in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a family owned and operated business that sells garden supplies, home & gift boutique goods, lawn & garden items, and patio accessories. In addition to gardening, the store also offers lawn care and landscaping services. Guests can get help selecting plants and choosing the right products for their unique landscape. The store even provides a number of informative and fun classes for customers who wish to learn more about how to maintain their landscape.
The store will hold a Spring Open House on May 20-22, where visitors can see hundreds of shrubs, perennials, and vegetables. Attendees can see the best of the best in the plants, flowers, and landscaping industries, vote on new plants for the coming year, and learn from industry pros. The open house is also a great way to network with other industry professionals.
The store’s other mainline offerings include the local cool season flowering planters, the entire selection of trees, and the best of the best in lawn care products and landscaping services. In addition, the store offers drop in classes and special events. In fact, the Spring Open House Event is the perfect time to plan your annual garden plan. So stop by today and say hello to the friendly staff and take a look at all the latest trends in gardening. The store is open Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 8:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. During this event, shoppers can find discounts on the store’s best products.
During the Great Depression, Stauffers of Kissel Hill began as a roadside fruit stand. The company eventually expanded into a variety of retail outlets, including home and garden stores. The company operates eight locations in central Pennsylvania.
- The company recently opened an online store, which is now able to sell plants and gardening supplies. In the first nine months of operation, the site contributed $45,000 in revenue. The site currently offers pick up and delivery service. Orders can be placed up to 10 days in advance. A pickup time can be selected, and the order must be picked up within 4 hours of the selected time. The store can also deliver on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- The company has an impressive array of products, including home and garden items. Its product mix is impressive, and the company works closely with local growers and manufacturers to offer a diverse selection.They can help you choose the perfect plants, and recommend lawn care products that are suitable for your needs.
- The company recently expanded its services, introducing landscape design and consulting. In addition to the online store, Stauffers of Kissel Hill now has a number of grocery stores, as well as several standalone home and garden stores. In addition to home and garden, Stauffers also carries a variety of boutique fashion, jewelry, and spa products. They provide excellent customer service, and can help you find the right plants and lawn care products. They also have a large selection of patio accessories, garden decorations, and seasonal plants. During the holidays,
- they are the largest Christmas store in Central Pennsylvania. They also offer $10 off any purchase of $50 or more in Christmas decor. They have a website, but can also be reached by phone or email. If you are in the Lancaster County area, you may want to stop by and take a look at the store. They have a wonderful selection of products and will be happy to help you with your holiday shopping. For more information, contact the Stauffers of Kissel Hill home & garden store by using the plus code above.
SKH is a family of supermarkets and garden centers in southeastern Pennsylvania. It got its start in 1932 with a fruit stand in Lititz. It offers produce, seafood, a bakery and floral design.
Unlike many of its ilk, Stauffers of Kissel Hill has an orthodontist on premises. Its flagship store is located between the Roseville Tavern and the athletic field. Its patio furniture department has been a standout this year. They have a nice selection of Oriflamme fire tables. They also have a smattering of other interesting products.