If you’re searching for a way to bring a little beetlejuice style to your home, you’ve come to the right place. From signs to tombstones to candle holders, you’ll find a wide selection of beetlejuice decor.
Sandworm candle holders
If you’re hosting a Beetlejuice themed Halloween bash, you need to get yourself some of the latest and greatest products. We’ve found some cool things that you can put on display, like the Airblown(r) Inflatable sandworm and the Sandworm Candle Holder. The sandworm is a classic movie prop from the 1980s and a cool way to display your favorite flick. You can find this item in a variety of styles and colors, from the aforementioned black and orange to red and purple.
As you might expect from an air-inflated sandworm, the aforementioned sandworm candle holder is no cheapie. This is not your average plastic jar of sand, but rather a durable and high quality faux ceramic specimen. Depending on the size of your space, you can choose from the larger sized cylinder or the more compact rectangular shape. These items make great conversation starters for a Halloween party with friends or coworkers, or if you’re just looking for a fun way to decorate your home.
While these items are not cheap, they can certainly be found at your local Halloween store. It’s not hard to find a striped Sandworm, a spooky cat gargoyle, a mummy votive holder, or a mummy tea light candle holder.
There are a number of different beetlejuice decor
- Decorating your walls
- The Beetlejuice decor aficionado has a number of options to choose from when it comes to adorning their abode. Whether it is a large family home or a condo, you can bet that every room has at least a little Beetlejuice infused in its DNA. You can even find some Beetlejuice themed tchotchkes in your local big box retail store. If you’re looking to up the ante in the home decorating department, you may want to take a look at these options:
- Using black and white striped curtains is the first step to achieving the Beetlejuice inspired look. Luckily, you can buy the curtains in bulk from places like Ikea. These curtains are made of thick cotton and are a great way to make your walls look like they belong in a haunted house. Fortunately, they’re a breeze to install.
- A more difficult task is figuring out the best Beetlejuice decorations to use. Thankfully, a quick online search will deliver the results. After a short time, you’ll be able to add a bevy of Beetlejuice inspired touches to every corner of your house. As far as where to start, you should consider a few important considerations: do you have a specific theme in mind? Obviously, you want to avoid cluttering up the home with too many things.
- Also, you don’t want to spend too much on decorations that will be out of place by the time Halloween rolls around. Ultimately, your decision is a personal one. Regardless, you’ll surely have a blast tinkering with your own Beetlejuice decorations.
- In fact, if you have a little time on your hands, you might consider a small scale version of a teeming horde of Beetlejuice fans.
- Adding black-out curtains
- Adding black-out curtains to your list of decorating options will get your guests into the Halloween spirit. It is also a good idea to take into consideration your lighting needs, especially if you are hosting a party with an outdoor component. Adding the best light fixtures will help you reap the benefits of the holidays. Luckily, they come in a variety of shades so you are sure to find one that fits your aesthetic.
- You can even find blackout drapes in fabrics such as sheers and microfibers, which can be particularly nice if you have a shady neighbor. Using these materials is also a good idea for the fliers. After all, it’s always a good idea to ensure that your guests are comfortable and entertained.
- The main reason to use a blackout curtain is to prevent glare and distractions from your guests. This is a particularly important consideration if you have kids running around your home. Likewise, if you have pets, you are going to want to make sure they aren’t tethered to your furniture.
- Making a pumpkin
- There are many ways to decorate your house for Halloween. You can purchase Beetlejuice decor online or make it yourself. If you don’t want to go to the trouble of carving a pumpkin, you can paint one. Using black and white stripes, you can create a spooky backdrop to your house.
- Black and white striped curtains and floor coverings are ideal for the theme. You can also add a touch of Halloween flair to your bookshelf or cabinets with black vases.
- Another easy way to create a Beetlejuice-themed decoration is to paint the walls. If you don’t have a wall to paint, try creating a spooky tablecloth or table runner with old bed sheets. Cut out holes in the sheets and paint them in white or black. This will give a spooky backdrop to your holiday party.
- A painted galaxy pumpkin is simple to make. You’ll need a black paint coat, some drill holes and some painter’s tape. After it’s dry, you can use a hairdryer to create a psychedelic dripped effect.
- Another spooky and fun Halloween decoration is a Beetlejuice owl. Owls have an eerie yet cute presence. They’re easy to find and can be used to accent your Halloween decorations.
- Another idea for a Beetlejuice-themed room is to create a scary mask. Print a series of letters in a spooky font. Then paint them with a black felt-tip marker. Once they’re finished, you can stick them on your windows or other places to add a spook factor to your home.
- For a more spooky look, you can create a spider web. You can even do this even if you are afraid of spiders. Add some bright accent colors to your spooky design.
- Adding a tombstone
- For fans of the spooky movie Beetlejuice, there’s nothing like a tombstone to add a little spooky flair to your Halloween decorations. A tombstone is the perfect homage to a favorite character in a film that is sure to have your guests shivering with fear. However, you’ll want to be sure that you don’t replicate the same tombstone on your front lawn each year. Luckily, there are plenty of alternatives to keep your neighbors guessing.
- A great way to go is by purchasing one of the many fake tombstones that you’ll find at any cemetery. If you’re feeling extra fancy, you can even make your own. Whether you decide to paint it a ghoulish shade of green or give it an entirely new look, it’s sure to add a touch of spookiness to your abode.
- To add a twist to your decor, you can also opt to use adhesive wallpaper. This is an inexpensive alternative that will instantly add a spooky ambiance to any Halloween party. It will also serve as a great temporary decoration until you’re ready to turn it into something more permanent.
- While you’re at it, you might as well have a black and white striped carpet in the center of your room. The same colors can make a fantastic party backdrop, and they’ll certainly complement any Halloween themed decor you throw at them. In fact, you’re bound to be able to pick up a few of these to add to your arsenal of Halloween decor! Have fun and you’ll be all set to take on the night in style! The best part? You won’t have to worry about the dreaded zombie apocalypse this Halloween!
- Making a snake
- If you have Beetlejuice decor points, such as a miniature town or a black and white tablecloth, you can make a snake out of the material. These snakes are a type of sandworm predator. They live in moss, and are easily manipulated by hand. You can arrange the snakes in any way you want. The snakes are also very water-proof, so you can display them outside your home.
- First, you need to collect the materials. You will need foam dowels, black duct tape, and floral stem wire. To begin, poke a hole in the foam dowel with a barbecue skewer. Leave a small space in between each piece of duct tape. Make sure you leave a 5/8 inch space between each strip. This will give the snake a nice striped effect.
- Next, wrap the black duct tape around the dowels, forming a sharp point. You should make the curves on the head of the snakes very sharp. After finishing the snake, you can finish the stems with floral wire. Once the snakes are finished, you can store them in a porch bucket. Alternatively, you can use packing peanuts as a base.
- Finally, you can use the black duct tape to poke the snake into the moss. For a more water-proof snake, you can use a thinner duct tape. Depending on your personal preference, you can arrange the snakes in any way you like. Whether you want to hang them from the ceiling or place them on a table, you can create a fantastic-looking display of snakes. Just be sure to keep them away from children! They’ll be terrified!
- With the moss and a little bit of effort, you can create a beautiful snake to decorate your house!
If you are looking to up your Halloween cred with a bit of decorum, you will want to give some thought to the abode of the three legged cat. This is because the Beetlejuice brand of funk isn’t exactly a fad; it is a reoccurring theme that has been around since the ’80s. It’s no secret that fans of this dark horse are a finicky bunch, especially when it comes to their favorite characters. With that in mind, you’ll want to be sure to get your hands on the most authentic, aficionado approved version.
The main challenge is determining which of the numerous options on hand is the most apropos. That said, there are a few that are worth a look, including the small and tall Beetlejuice Tombstone. What’s great about this particular ghoul is that you don’t have to go schlepping to the cemetery to see it, you can display it in the comfort of your own home.
If you are into Halloween, you may be looking for some Beetlejuice sign decor to hang up in your home. This is not only a fun piece of Halloween decor, but it is also a great way to celebrate the spooky season. You can find all kinds of Beetlejuice themed items online. Whether you want to buy an item, or make your own, you will be able to find something that is perfect for your decor.
One of the best Beetlejuice sign decor options is the “Beetlejuice Sign,” which features skulls and skeletons on a detailed, aged stone look. This Beetlejuice sign is perfect for any Halloween party. It can be used to display your decor inside or outside.
Another option is the Beetlejuice Magician’s Assistant, which can be bought and placed in your home for an indoor Halloween decoration. It can be painted in black or white to fit the theme. Then, you can add the Beetlejuice lamp to your wall to bring the theme to life.
Lastly, you can add a sandworm to your yard. You can get one from Home Depot. You can use it to create an art display that you can light with a variety of special effects. Or, you can use it to decorate a planter.
Whether you’re planning a Halloween party, or just want to display some fun Beetlejuice decor around your home, you can find plenty of options at Toynk. These stores are full of Beetlejuice products, and they are all legitimate. They have everything from a sandworm, to a Beetlejuice head ceramic planter. Plus, they have some great mugs that feature the character. You can even find some Beetlejuice animatronics, like Lydia, to bring your theme to life. All of these items are perfect for Halloween decorations.
Creating your own Beetlejuice decor will make your house stand out. And, since each purchase will help support the artist, you can be sure that every purchase you make will put money in their pockets. So, go ahead, get crafty, and decorate your home this holiday season. Remember to balance dark and light.
If you’re planning a Halloween party in your yard this year, you’ll want to add a Beetlejuice sandworm to your yard decor. This two-headed snake-like creature has sharp teeth and black stripes. It’s a great decoration to add to your lawn and complements other yard decoratives.
You can find a Beetlejuice sandworm inflatable at a Home Depot. There are also options that you can purchase online. Toynk offers a variety of Beetlejuice themed decorations. Whether you’re looking for a scary mask, a ghost, or a statue of the dead bio-exorcist, there are lots of options to choose from.
If you prefer something a little more elaborate, you can make a sandworm mask out of foam clay. Use round-shaped eyes to create a realistic-looking sandworm face. Wire pool noodles around the mouth and jaws to highlight the details. Paint your sandworm mask black and white to match the rest of your decor.
For a truly unique touch, you can use old bed sheets with holes and turn them into a spooky backdrop. You can also buy adhesive wallpaper to cover the wall. If you don’t want to dig up your own graveyard, you can get a marquee that lights up. The sandworm groundbreaker is a popular addition to your yard decor.
You can also make your own sandworm. If you have access to a flexible HVAC ducting hose, you can make your own. You can paint it to look like the dead sandworm from “Beetlejuice”. Or you can go for a more inexpensive option and buy one.
If you want to be a little more creative, you can also build a hand-painted sign for your yard. You can do this out of plywood or even a ducting hose. Just keep in mind that it may take some work to make the sign. If you’re a fan of the movie, you’ll love the end result. Alternatively, you can find a ready-made sandworm in your local Home Depot. Whatever you choose, you’ll have fun decorating your yard this Halloween. Don’t forget to check out some of the other spooky Halloween decor for sale in our Halloween category.
During Halloween season, Beetlejuice decor is a popular theme. If you are planning to throw a spooky party, you will have to make sure that your place is dark enough so that guests won’t get lost in the frightful decorations. In addition, you may also want to decorate with black and white stripes, which can create a spooky backdrop.
To create a spooky setting, you can purchase a number of different Beetlejuice decors. You can buy a Beetlejuice costume, a spooky mask, and even a scary mask. If you’re feeling creative, you can also design your own set of Beetlejuice decor. There are a lot of unique ideas that you can try, from carving a tombstone to making a tablecloth out of old bed sheets. However, you’ll have to take some time to prepare your set.